Consultancy firm specialising in industrial project management and improving process performance
Optidia was founded in 2009 and works on behalf of industrial companies and organisations on the basis of the following principles:
- Providing pragmatic advice, with results that can easily be managed and implemented by our clients: simple, shared tools; concise, prioritised action plans
- Working with our clients in a relationship of trust and encouraging long-term relationships based on listening to the client’s specific needs and providing support while making proactive suggestions
- Achieving consensus about the methods used and the results obtained, not only with decision-makers but with everyone involved in an industrial project or process: the goal is to ensure long-term success for the methods and proposals we contribute to the organisation.
Our modes of operation
First, all our operations are carefully prepared in advance with the decision-maker(s) in order to optimise the mission in terms of the results expected, the schedule to be respected and the resources to be deployed.
We intervene on an occasional basis, at key points of your projects (definition, design, implementation) to optimise your industrial projects: 1 to 5 days of intervention, leading a working group that will typically be the project team. This intervention may be supplemented with interviews.
We also provide support throughout the project in the form of assistance to the contracting party.
Process performance optimisation
Our performance improvement, lean management and change management missions are tailored to your needs. In the preparatory phase, we work together to set the duration and terms of our operation to suit your objectives and your corporate culture. We operate by leading working groups and conducting interviews.
The Optidia solution
- Value Analysis
- Needs Analysis
- Project Review
- Operation and process (HAZOP, FMECA)
- Implementation and construction
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Support for the implementation of improvement actions (Progress Plan)
- Functional Analysis
- Change management
Member of AQCERA, the Consultancy Quality Association, since 2010
- An ambition to be reflective and open about practices and evolutions in the role of consultancy. An ethical viewpoint based on respect for peers and clients
Founder of Optidia in 2009
- A constant concern to move forward and develop the missions entrusted to Optidia to adapt to the evolving situations of companies and organisations
- A need for integrity in my relationships with my clients, based on my personal values
Consultant in industrial project management and process improvement since 2000
- Detailed knowledge of process-oriented industrial sectors: chemicals, energy, pharmaceuticals, metallurgy etc.
- Ability to adapt to different contexts and processes in order to understand your operations quickly
- Knowledge of industrial project management based on a variety of approaches, including the PMI (Project Management Institute) approach
Project preparation manager in a construction and engineering company (1994-2000)
- A rigorous approach to industrial project management methods
- “Inside” knowledge of managing major projects (turnkey projects in France and abroad
Degree in engineering from the Ecole Catholique d’Arts et Métiers in Lyon, 1993
- Value Analysis, Risk Analysis