- Becoming a project manager
- Taking a position of responsability
- Taking control of your career plans, selling or buying a company
- Taking a high-stakes decision
- Resolving a conflictual relationship at work
- Finding your place in a new team
- Performing well in your new responsabilities
- Finding support as you navigate a complex process
- Defining your career plans
Individual coaching support involves :
- An introductory session enabling you to get to know the coach who will be supporting you, clarify your respective roles and responsibilities and identify your support needs. The support goals will be clear by the end of this session.
- A series of sessions to address the different goals that have been set, identifying actions in each session that will help to achieve them.
- If necessary, interviews with the coaching sponsor
- A closing session to review the support provided
Our approach to supporting an individual is based on:
- Personal autonomy and responsibility: coaching is designed to enable the person to develop and find their own solutions and actions that suit them best,
- Transparency about the coaching tools used: the coach is not a guru, and can explaine their approcha and tools to the person being coached at their request
- The goals set during the coaching are formalised in an honest and transparent three-way agreement, if appropriate, between the sponsor, the coach and the person being coached. The coach does not set any goals and has no plan – they help the person, in consultation with the sponsor, towards the golas they have together defined.
As coaching resonates with all levels of the person, both professionally and personally, the coach complies with an ethical code and unddertakes to seek supervision in their practice from other coaching professionals.